The Key to Wealth in Franchising
Within the world of franchising, there exists a little-known opportunity that can create millionaires, known as a Master Franchise or Area Representative Franchise. It is simply the owning of the rights to develop a franchise system within a territory. This territory can be a metropolitan area, an entire state, several states or even a country. The Master Franchisee assists the franchise company in developing the territory in exchange for a share in the royalty revenues and franchise fees that are generated from operations within that territory.
The Master Franchisee pays the franchisor a fee for these rights and must provide certain services to existing franchisees within the defined territory. In building that territory, the Master Franchisee usually does not enter into agreements with the franchisees but rather facilitates the coming together of the franchisor and the franchisee. Once the franchisee has entered into the franchise agreement, the Master Franchisee may aid the franchisee in site selection, build-out, equipment acquisition, training coordination and in opening, operating and insuring quality control. For this ongoing service the franchisor pays the Master Franchisee a split in the royalties and franchise fees earned within the territory. This can represent up to one-half or more of the revenue stream earned by the franchisor within the territory.
With owning a Master Franchise you enjoy all the benefits of being a franchisor without the burden of having to develop a concept from scratch. They have a proven track record, brand name, and a successful operating system. You basically become their partner in a territory. The franchisor provides you with valuable support, latest innovations and business experience.
Rental or Sale of Real Estate. Obtain a commission or profit on the rental or sale of properties to your franchisees.
Obtain Prime Locations. As a Master Franchisee landlords may offer you choice locations.
Financial leverage. Leverage your income stream to develop additional units and increase the value of your territory.
Turnkey Unit Development. Develop turnkey units and sell them for a considerable profit and build additional royalty income.
Financing Franchisees. Finance franchisees or receive compensation from third party lenders.
Building Equity. Once you sell a few franchises or open your own stores, you significantly increase the value of your Master Franchise business. Also as other units open in other territories and the Franchisor grows, your territory may become very valuable.
Build a Nest Egg For Your Heirs. Pass on a substantial monthly income to your heirs.
Acquire Under Performing Units. You will have first hand knowledge of under performing units which you can acquire and turn around for a considerable profit.
Prestige. The prestige of owning a Master Franchise and controlling an entire area can give you tremendous satisfaction and financial leverage.
Very Few Customers. Your clients are your franchisees. You help support them.
Very Few Employees. Typically you will operate a Master Franchise by yourself and then expand to have an administrative assistant, a trainer or other support staff or sales person. As you business grows larger you may need to add more staff. It is not unusual for Master Franchisees after having developed their area to semi-retire and spend minimal time with their business while enjoying a large substantial income.
Minimal Office Space Required. You can usually start with a home office before expanding to an outside office.
Low overhead. Start small and expand as you go.
More Freedom. Unlike a normal franchise, a Master Franchise allows you much more freedom. Your primary function is as a business consultant or coach to your franchisees. You usually don’t have to deal with the burden of running a unit or multiple units, but you still receive a portion of their gross sales.
No Experience Needed. In most Master Franchise opportunities you will receive specific industry training and ongoing support.
As you can determine a Master Franchise has many benefits and advantages over a standard franchise.
A Master Franchise has numerous benefits over a standard franchise. Such as:
Franchise Fees. When a franchise is sold in your area you will receive your split of the franchise fee. Most franchise fees are between $25,000 to $35,000, and in a typical situation you keep half the fee.
Royalties. You receive royalty income or annuity type income for the life of the franchises that are open in your exclusive territory. Usually 2% to 4% of each franchisee’s gross sales every month.
Sale of Products. Distribution of specific products and supplies.
Sale of Additional Services. You may be able to offer other resources to the franchise network such as accounting, bookkeeping, insurance training, and/or consulting in return for additional fees.
Why Should You Invest in a Master Franchise When It Is A Much Larger Investment ?
Increased Revenue Potential
As a Master franchisee your ways of generating income are expanded over that of a normal franchise. With a normal franchise, you are generally offering the product or service directly to the end-use customer such as in a retail store. With a Master franchise, you can generate income through your own stores, if you wish, with a significantly reduced royalty and franchise fee. In addition you can generate sales through:
• Franchise fees-When you sell a franchise, you receive a franchise fee. Most franchise fees are between $50,000 to $300,000 and in a typical Master franchise program, you keep most of the fee!
• Ongoing royalties-This is the ultimate income source. Once you help set up the franchise, you receive royalty income or annuity type income for the rest of the life of that franchise. Imagine receiving 2% to 5% of your franchisee’s volume every month for many years.
• Products or additional services-Often products or additional services needed by the franchisees are sold in the franchisee’s outlet, which can bring excellent additional income.
• Real estate-If real estate is involved with the franchisee’s location, often the master can become involved in development of sites and receive other types of real estate related income. This type of income is usually optional for the Master franchisee.
LISITEN ASSOCIATES IS THE EXCLUSIVE AGENT
MANAGING MASTER TERRITORIES FOR NERDFORCE....
WE ARE NOW ASSIGNING MASTER TERRITORIES
ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA
TO FIND OUT ABOUT PURCHASING A MASTER TERRITORY CALL : MEL LISITEN 212 661-4160
NERD FORCE - A HYPER GROWTH IT SERVICE FRANCHISE
Nerd Force® is a fast growing mobile computer and technology support franchise, which services individuals as well as small and medium sized businesses, both on site and remotely with branded IT managed services.
Originally started in New York, Nerd Force® is spreading across the US and now has a presence in Europe and the ambition to expand the brand worldwide. Its parent, Nexus Management plc, is listed on the London stock exchange.
The Company is now looking for highly driven, motivated and passionate individuals to build a great future with it. Nerd Force is a young, dynamic franchise, set to dominate the multi-billion dollar computer and technology services industry.
NERD FORCE FACTS
- Nerd Force® was originally founded in 2003 as a mobile technology solutions company in New York.
- To date Nerd Force® has serviced over 10,000 satisfied customers
- The Company first started offering franchises in November, 2007
- There is currently a corporate owned and operated franchise in Staten Island, NY
- Nerd Force® is an approved member of the International Franchise Association
- Nerd Force® is an approved member of the VETFRAN initiative offering $4,000 off the Initial Franchise Fee to all veterans of the United States Armed Forces interested in starting a Nerd Force Franchise
- Nerd Force® franchisees have exclusive access to the Nexus Management "Managed" I.T. services. As a result, franchise partners can support businesses with up to 500 users by offering 24/7 Help Desk, Remote Data Backup, Network Monitoring and Hosted Emails
TO REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT A Nerd Force®
IT Individual Franchise or or MASTER TERRITORY
or to speak with one of our MASTER franchise developers,
Please call LISITEN ASSOCIATES 212 661-4160
What We Do
Nerd Force specializes in on site computer and technology support, seven days a week. We provide services to thousands of customers throughout the country. You can use us on an as-needed basis or ask a Certified Nerd about our Nerd Care Support Plans, both available for a flat price. CALL 212 661-4160
PLEASE CALL : MEL LISITEN 212 661-4160