Business owners win when they leave their companies on their terms and on their schedules. The process owners use to achieve this victory is known as Exit Planning. In short, Exit Planning is the deliberate, adaptable, and customized process that a business owners use so that they can leave their businesses on their own terms and schedule.
THERE IS A PROVEN step-by-step process that leads business owners to ultimate success — the profitable sale or transfer of their businesses. Thousands of business owners have tailored this process to meet their particular exit objectives and have left their businesses with more cash than they’d ever imagined.
A complete Exit Plan rests on The Six Step Exit Planning Process. These Steps are illustrated in six simple questions:
- Do you know your exact retirement goals and what it will take — in cash — to reach them?
- Do you know how much your business is worth today, in cash?
- Do you know the best way to maximize the income stream generated by your ownership interest?
- Do you know how to sell your business to a third party and pay the least possible taxes?
- Do you have a continuity plan for your business if the unexpected happens to you?
- Does your family have financial security if the unexpected happens to you?
The Exit Planning Process.
- Establishing Owner Objectives
- Establishing Business Value
- Building Value and Cash Flow
- Selling to a Third Party for Top Dollar
- Developing a Contingency Plan for the Business
- Family Wealth Preservation Planning
The Bottom Line
DON’T WAIT TOO LONG TO PLAN YOUR EXIT STRATEGY!
CALL LISITEN ASSOCIATES NOW –
FREE CONSULTATION: 212 661-4160